Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Midterms

We have midterms this week.  I didn't have anything Monday.  Yesterday was my first exam - photography.  Ten question test and then a presentation and critique of our midterm project.  I'm not going to get into it.  I'm still upset that my professor ripped on me but o well.  I'm just a beginner and our grades don't transfer, only the credits.  I can honestly say I thought and worked diligently on that project.

Today I had my Italian and Fresco midterms.  I think I did very well on both so I am pleased with that.  Only one left tomorrow - Installation.  I completed the study guide I just need to go over it a few times again to review.  We have a portfolio presentation in that class as well but I'm not too concerned about it.  Which reminds me that I need to make a real portfolio, update my resume and schedule classes over break.  We don't leave for Naples until Monday so I will have time to work on everything I need to get done and have some alone time to relax since my roommates are leaving Friday morning. 

I need to plan my Easter trip and my trip to Rome with Emily.  Rome is a must and I signed up for a trip to the Swiss Alps with the school so I am hoping the Easter trip fits into my finances so that I can visit London and Dublin.  We will see and I will keep you all posted. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment