Monday, March 5, 2012

Stressful

I hate weekends I don't travel but Im already going to run out of money after spring break so I don't have much of a choice.  Im still undecided about spring break plans which I need to get on because its making me very anxious.  And I need to get to Rome!

Friday I worked on my Installation project with my friend Matt in the FAIR building (the fine arts building) for a couple hours.  I was supposed to watch a movie that night with my friend Ashley but she had to wake up early for a day trip with her program so we both just stayed in.  Saturday I went to the Uffizi - world renowned art museum in Florence with one of the largest collections of Renaissance paintings.  I went with Matt and Phil and after we went to the academic -where the David is housed and we walked around Florence.  There was another festival in the Piazza di Republica, not as big as the chocolate festival but we got to sample fruit spreads, wines and olive oils and there were some live bands.  I recorded a video so look for it bellow.  After I went to Ashley's house and we made dinner and I made some new friends - Cara, Jenn and Steve.  We had wine, pasta with red sauce with carrots and onions and gelato with chocolate liquor.

Sunday I worked on homework all day.  Sorry this blog isn't that detailed or enthusiastic.  Just been having a stressful week and Im just exhausted.  Might be getting sick too :/

No comments:

Post a Comment