Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Years, With Love, Amiens

December 31st

I have decided to blog this post this way because this is the way I wrote it after we came home from the bars New Years

Overslept
Miss train but okay
Wore my dress and bracelet
Take taxi to Austrailian Bar - air hockey
Drink - Monico or beer with syrup and club soda, take a walk - heals a bitch on cobble stone
Go back to bar
Ashley and Yohann arrive
Tequila shots, buy a round for everyone to celebrate new years
Shots and noise makers
Bar tenders kids there?  - very weird sight but hand out cups of balls - thrown everywhere!
Line of Frenchmen come up to me and kiss me on each cheek
Bonne Annee!
More tequila shots
Meete Sevel and other friends
French guy tries to hit on me, Shena saves me.  Girl code saves the day
Cab home, sandwiches, drunk blogging and movie then bed
































1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of new year's eve. It looks like you were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete